A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam
This book is specifically written for non-Muslims to help them better understand Islam. Some of the topics in this book are: -
- Pillars of faith.
- Some benefits of Islam.
- General information on Islam.
- The status of women in Islam.
- What Islam says about terrorism?
- Evidence that Islam is a true religion.
- Correction of some misconceptions about Islam.
- Proofs that the Qur'an is the literal word of God.
- Scientific miracles in the Qur'an with scientific illustrations.
- Why Muhammad صلی الله علیه وآله وسلم is truly a prophet sent by God?
Features of the book:
* 43 illustrations, 39 in colour.
* More than 375,000 copies have been printed.
* Laminated 350 gm cover, High quality printing.
* 76 colourful pages on glossy, coated, 115 gm paper.