Al-Arabiya Baynah Yadayk - Arabic at Your hand (Level 3, Part 1) with Cd
Arabic at Your Hands Series is developed for educational entities, including schools, institutes and universities. It begins from the basic level and continues with the students until they master Arabic language, which enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors.
The third level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 7 lessons, constituting a total of 112 basic lessons in this level.
The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
- The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
- Rich comprehension text and exercises 3 pages
- Vocabularies and expression 3 pages
- Language rules (1) and exercises 3 pages
- Listening exercises 2 pages
- Oral and writing expression exercises 2 pages
- Dictation 2 pages
- Language rules (2) and exercises 3 pages
Total of 18 pages per unit
Tests and evaluations:
The third level (part 1 and 2) comprises 5 tests as follows:
1. Level determining test at the beginning of the first book to determining the student’s level and his ability to begin the third level.
2. Small test at the middle of the first book.
3. Midlevel test at the end of the first book.
4. Small test at the middle of the second book.
5. Final comprehensive test at the end of the second book.
At the end of the third level, there are lists of vocabulary used n each unit and another list of all the vocabularies of the level arranged alphabetically. It also includes comprehension texts and an audio CD (8 hours) for all text and some exercises used in this level.