Arabic Alphabet Snap!
Made to be played in the style of a traditional snap game, these cards teach and reinforce the letters of the Arabic alphabet and their letter joins. The cards can also be used as flashcards in a teaching environment.
In the box: Standalone letters, letters at the beginning of a word, letters in the middle of a word and letters at the end of a word; rule cards with different games to play; an Arabic alphabet key sheet.
The Arabic alphabet card game that uses the letters in all their positions: beginning, middle, end and alone.
Three Games in one
* Flashcard games to teach the letters
* A snap game to build confidence with the letter joins
* A fast paced and competitive family game for those confident with the letters
* The game comes with a ‘cheat-sheet’ which shows each letter in all its formations along with the English transliteration for the letter names.
* Arabic Alphabet Flashcards
* These colour coded Arabic Alphabet Snap cards can also be used as flashcards to teach the letters of the Arabic alphabet in their various positions.
* Red: letters at the start of a word
* Green: letters in the middle of a word
* Yellow: letters at the end of a word
* Blue: letters at the end of a word