The second level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 13 lessons, constituting a total of 208 basic lessons in this level.
The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
Dialogue (1), exercises and vocabularies 2 pages
Sounds and exercises 1 page
Grammatical notes (1) 1 page
Speaking and listening (1) 1 page
Comprehension text and vocabularies (1) 2 pages
Grammatical notes (2) 2 pages
Dialogue (2), exercises and vocabularies 2 pages
Grammatical notes (3) 1 page
Speaking and listening (2) 1 page
Comprehension text and vocabularies (2) 2 pages
Grammatical notes (4) 2 pages
Expression 2 pages
Dictation and handwriting 1 page
Total of 20 pages per unit
Tests and Evaluations:
The second level (book 1 and 2) comprises two types of tests
1. Short tests: 8 tests after each 2 units.
2. Extended tests for determining level:
• Level test at the beginning of this level to determine the student level and measure his ability to begin the second level.
• Midlevel test (at the end of the first book in this level)
• Final comprehensive test (at the end of the second book in this level)
At the end of the second level, there are lists of vocabulary used in each unit and another list of all the vocabularies of the level arranged alphabetically. It also includes comprehension texts and an audio CD (8 hours) for all text and some exercises used in this level.