Bakhoor is the name given to woodchips soaked in fragrant oils and burned in incense burners to perfume the home and clothing specifically on special occasions. The bakhoor weaves together an aromatic bouquet of raw materials such as sandalwood, frankincense and mixture of the essence of Oud, Musk, Amber, Rose etc..........it is truly heavenly....looks like a delicious piece of chocolate and smells divine.......Highly recommended.
* Olfactive Family: Floral-Sandalwood-Woody.
* Middle Notes: Orchid, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Iris.
* Top Notes: Aldehyde, Pineapple, Plum, Terragon, Lime, Bergamot, Saffron.
* Base Notes: Cedar wood, Guaiac Wood, Agar wood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Nagarmotha.
Uses of Bakhoor:
- To Perfume the house.
- On special occasions like wedding
- For welcoming gusts and a gesture of hospitality.
- Used in commercial shops and stores (especially that's related to clothes) to attract customers and to enhance their buying experience.
Method of burning Bakhoor:
Take a piece of Arab Coal and heat a corner of it with a small flame in incense burner or suitable metal dish. Wait for 2 minutes, then sprinkle small amount of bakhoor Incense onto hot coal. Sit back as beautiful fragrance fills the room.
Special note: Get 30% discount when you buy a box of 12