Arabic at Your Hands Series is developed for educational entities, including schools, institutes and universities. It begins from the basic level and continues with the students until they master Arabic language, which enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors.
The first level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 9 lessons, constituting a total of 144 basic lessons in this level.
The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
- First lesson: First dialogue, its vocabularies and exercises 2 pages
- Second lesson: Second dialogue, its vocabularies and exercises 2 pages
- Third lesson: Third dialogue, its vocabularies and exercises 2 pages
- Fourth lesson: Vocabularies exercises and additional vocabularies. 2 pages
- Fifth Lesson: Grammar structures and exercises. 4 pages
- Sixth lesson: Sounds 3 pages
- Seventh lesson: Speaking and exercises 3 pages
- Eighth lesson: Reading and exercises 3 pages
- Ninth lesson: Writing and exercises 4 pages
Total of 25 pages per unit
Tests and Evaluations:
Two types of tests are included in the first level:
1. Short tests: 8 tests in each two units
2. Two comprehensive tests for determining level:
• Midlevel comprehensive test (at the end of the first book)
• Final comprehensive test (at the end of the second book)
At its end, the first level includes a group of vocabularies with illustrated pictures. It also comprises lists for vocabularies used in each unit and another list for all vocabularies used in the level arranged alphabetically. It also contains listening texts along with an audio CD (8 hours) covering all texts and some of the exercises included. There is also a preparatory booklet for teaching Arabic letters.