As the first book, student book 2 contains 16 units and 96 lessons, 6 lessons each. Each unit is designed as follows:
(4) pages that include: a dialogue, comprehension drills, vocabulary, sounds, grammatical notes, listening comprehension and speaking drills.
(3) pages that include: a reading text, comprehension exercises, vocabulary and grammar notes.
(4) pages that include: a dialogue, comprehensive drills, vocabulary, sounds, grammar notes, listening comprehension and speaking drills.
(3) pages that include; a reading text, comprehension drills, vocabulary and grammar text.
(3) pages that include: a guided composition, handwriting and orthography.
(3) pages that include: extensive reading, comprehension and vocabulary drills.
Tests and Evaluation:
The student books contain eleven tests: a) Test yourself (2 pages) after each two units i.e. 8 tests. b) One placement test at the beginning of the book. c) A midterm test at the end of unit eight. d) A final test at the end of the book.
At the end of the book, there are lists of vocabulary used n each unit and another list of all the vocabulary of the book arranged alphabetically.