- "What makes this translation unique is that it has been edited by kids, for kids. I have worked diligently with a team of students (mostly grade 2-5) to identify difficult words and replace them with easier ones that carry the same meaning. As for the words we couldn’t replace, they are explained in the glossary, along with the Arabic terms used in this book. With the help of qualified Islamic and public school teachers and professional editors, we made sure that the translation is accurate and accessible."
TOP 10 REASONS WHY THE CLEAR QURAN FOR KIDS IS UNIQUE
- IT HAS BEEN EDITED BY KIDS FOR KIDS, MAKING IT VERY EAST TO UNDERSTAND.
- IT UTILIZES THE POWER OF STORIES TO EXPLAIN QURANIC PASSAGES.
- CREATIVE ILLUSTRATIONS CAPTURE THE MAIN THEME OF EACH SURAH (CHAPTER).
- IT PROVIDES ANSWERS TO SOME OF OUR KIDS' MOST CHALLENGING QUESTIONS ABOUT THEIR FAITH, THEIR CREATOR AND THE WORLD AROUND THEM.
- HUNDREDS OF BACKGROUND STORIES AND WORDS OF WISDOM MAKE READING BOTH INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING.
- LEARNING POINTS LISTED AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SURAH HIGHLIGHTS LESSONS THAT YOUNG STUDENTS CAN EXPECT TO LEARN.
- SURAHS ARE DIVIDED INTO THEMES, SO THAT READERS CAN KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO START AND WHERE TO STOP WHEN STUDYING OR MENTIONING PASSAGES.
- IT EMPOWERS TEACHERS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS TO EXPLAIN PASSAGES IN A SIMPLE WAY THAT MOTIVATES CHILDREN TO LEARN, LOVE AND LIVE THE MESSAGE OF THE QURAN.
- DESIGNED WITH MUSLIM KIDS IN MIND, SO THEY CAN EASILY RELATE TO ITS TEACHINGS AND BE PROUD OF WHO THEY ARE. IT IS ALSO SUITABLE FOR REVERTS AND NON- MUSLIMS INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT ISLAM.
- TRANSLATED APPROVED BY AL- AZHAR ACADEMY AND OTHER BODIES.
Officially approved and endorsed by:
The supreme entity for Islamic studies and research at Al-Azhar
Very good book for kids who love to learn the meaning of the quran.very illustrative with colourful pages.my 8yr old kid loves it.
This clear and positive book has been a game changer for our ten year old daughter and me . It's interesting and understandable. We like the learning points, words of wisdom and side stories for each Surah. We've recommended this to family and friends. JA to Dr Khattab and his young team .
This book is very relatable for young children about age 8/10+ and has a large amount of information presented in a very fun and easy to understand way to an English speaking child growing up in the West. Probably the best work I have seen so far to help our children to connect to the Quran.
I came across this translation when I was searching for The Clear Quran translated by Dr. Mustafa Khutbah for the grown ups. I read some reviews, looked at the format, watched the introductory video and decided to buy it for my eleven year old niece who lives in Sheffield. The delivery was prompt and without any issues. She loves the translation so much that she reads it with her mum every day. From her feedback, I decided to buy a few more copies for other kids in my and my wife’s family here in Canada. I have also had a chance of reading this translation and can vouch that this is a great resource for all those brothers and sisters who are raising their kids in the western society. The translation is so wonderfully put together that my younger son who is 23 years old had a look at one of the copies that I bought and asked me if he can keep it for himself. I highly recommend this translation.
This is a beautiful book with simplified translation of Surahs 1 and 49-114. It is extremely well written and organized. In addition to the translation, there are very good background stories about the context of revelation of certain ayahs along with other words of wisdom. The attention to detail is obvious: from the quality of the pages, the binding, the curved page corners, etc. I would suggest my fellow brothers and sisters to make this investment for yourself and your children.
Thank you to Darus Salam for delivering this to me within 24 hours of my order. This book has been wonderfully published: the binding, the colour and almost glossy pages bring a smile to one. Then there is the fantastic content. I'm really looking forward to the Edition covering Surahs 2-48.