- What is the reality of Tawheed, and what are its categories?
- What are Al-Eemaan and Al-Islaam? And what are the foundations of each?
- What are the pillars of Al-Eemaan in the Names and Attributes of Allaah?
- What is your statement regarding the issue of Allaah’s ‘Uloo (Highness) above the creation and His rising above the throne?
- What is your statement regarding the Speech of Allaah and the Qur’aan?
- How many are the levels of believers and what are they?
- What is hypocrisy, its categories, and description?
- What is innovation and what are its categories?
These questions and more are posed and answered in detail by the great Imaam ‘Abdur-Rahmaan ibn Naasir As-Sa’dee, and explained by one of the eminent scholars of this era, Shaykh ‘Abdur-Razzaaq ibn ‘Abdul-Muhsin Al-Badr.