Indeed, it is a declaration that the Muslims proclaim in their daily lives.
The book’s discussion concerning the declaration of لآاله الله encompasses the following points:
- It's status in the life of a Muslim
- It's virtues and excellence
- It's lexical analysis
- It's pillars
- It's conditions
- It's meaning and requirements
- When it benefits the one who says it and when iy does not
- It's effects upon the individual and the society
Adapted from the Author's introduction.
Faith in Perspective invites the reader to reflect upon fundamental Islamic concepts that we often take at face value. The author delves deeper into these concepts, quoting sources from the Quran and...
Captured Thoughts by Imam Ibn Jawzi
A Collection of Thought-Provoking Gems, Persuasive Eye Opening Wisdoms, Insights about Religion, Ethics and Relationships It is often the initial thoughts passing...