Preventative measures against Shaytan
- Usually ships in 24 hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Mustafa ibn Al-Adawi
- Book By Language:
- Soft Cover
- Size cm:
- 15x21 Cm
- Daar Us-Sunnah
Frequently bought together:
Preventative measures against Shaytan19B
Indeed It is only Shaytan that suggests to you the fear of his helpers, so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers. Surah Al-'Imran 3:175} When Shaytan inflicts a person with his touch it is blinding, and it obstructs the vision, but fear of Allah along with contemplation and submission to Him enables the heart to become connected with Allah. This state arouses the heart from neglecting His guidance so that those with taqwa remember, and when they make remembrance of Allah their vision is opened and covering is removed so that they become clear sighted.
- - The Decisive Criterion between Friends of Allah and the Friends.
- - Diseases of the Hearts & Their Cures;] Ibn Taymiyyah's Fatawa.
- - Comfort after Calamity from Abi Ad-Dunya (281H) [By Mufti Shafi].
- - The Spiritual Cure;] An Explanation to Surah al-Fatihah, Summary.